Saturday, December 02, 2006

Ring-A-Ding-Ding!

Dear Santa,

I've been a very good blogger this year and am hoping that you'll bring me Frank Sinatra's new box set,
Vegas.

Your truly,
Sean

Just in case Santa doesn't get this letter (or I wasn't as good as I'm pretending I was), and one of you, my loyal readers, would like to thank me for my inarticulate ramblings, here's your chance!

Rhino Records is releasing a 4 CD / 1 DVD box set of Sinatra performances in Sin City (Vegas that is), titled simply Vegas. No one epitomizes Vegas' lifestyle of high rolling nights on the town better than the Chairman of the Boards, and Rhino has captured 5 live performances that Frank gave at Caesers Palace, the Sands, and the Golden Nugget from his heyday in the 60's, the 70's, and the 80's. Frank's music is eternal, but to really experience his charisma and sense of style, you really need to enjoy him in a live setting.


No comments: