Friday, January 12, 2007

The Grates - Get You PUMPED!

Although I've had The Grates' album, Gravity Won't Get You High, for a while, somehow it got lost in the shuffle and it wasn't until very recently that I actually gave it the listen it deserved. I happened to give it a spin while going nowhere on the treadmill and it pumped me up like Rocky listening to Eye Of the Tiger. Seriously though, this album has got lots of energy to it.

If you're one of the six people besides me who haven't been jamming to this album for the last 6 months, give it a try. you won't be disappointed. Trampoline, the track I'm serving up below, is one of the catchiest of the bunch and invariably the one I go to first before starting at the beginning.

The Grates - Trampoline : Gravity Won't Get You High

Visit their website, their label Dew Process, and become their friend on MySpace.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Bonus Tracks to listen to while running up stairs!

Survivor - Eye Of the Tiger : Eye of the Tiger

Emm Gryner - Eye of the Tiger (Survivor Cover) : Live at The Point 4-6-02 (Buy some Emm)

No comments: