Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Doin' It Again



So the one or two of you still reading might have noticed that after nearly four months absence, MISB has resurfaced, at least temporarily, for a gasp of air. It is by far the longest I've gone without sharing a song or two since it began almost six years ago (yikes, that's something like the equivalent of the Triassic period in blog years I think). Asking a magic 8 ball about its survival would reveal an answer such as "reply hazy, try again," which is to say I'm not so certain of it myself. In the meantime though, it's got a new look and a new short-term lease on life.

I settled upon a few New Year's resolutions for 2012, and when sharing them with others I prefaced them with a quote from one of my favorite authors, Henry David Thoreau: "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them."

I suppose I still have a few songs left in me to share. Happy New Years.

4 comments:

Super Furry Animal said...

Still reading and glad you're back. Keep the faith!

Sean said...

Thanks for the encouragement SFA!

SINGATE said...

Yeah! I'm glad you came back! Please don't disappear anymore! XOXO

Sean said...

Thanks SINGATE, I'll try to show my face a little more around here!