Sunday, August 01, 2010

Sunday Soul - What Is This

It's been a few weeks I know since new music has appeared here for you to listen to. I'll attribute that to being on vacation this last week, getting READY for vacation the week before, and general summer languor. Now that I have my excuses out of the way, let me share a 45 (one of a HUGE pile) that I found while on vacation.

-=-=-=-=-=-


what is this
somebody tell me
what is this now
i like it
what is this
look
what is this thing that's got a hold on me
what is this feeling that won't let me be
even with my problems
i can sleep at night
cuz it lets me know
everything's gonna be alright

it's got to be the love of my baby
yeah




Get them both on Anthology.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Yay vacation. Yay Vinyl. Yay love. Yay for your neat pictures. Yay for lyrics.