Monday, June 18, 2007

Got a light?


Check out this article connecting candy cigarettes to smoking. According to the study refered to, "22 percent of current or former smokers had also regularly consumed candy cigarettes." Now don't get me wrong, I've never touched a cigarette in my life, and I think it's a dirty habit, but I could probably find 22 percent of any group of people who have also gone to work without wearing any underwear. Does that cause people to start smoking too?



Arctic Monkeys - Cigarette Smoker Fiona : Who The Fuck Are Arctic Monkeys

Brownsville Station - Smokin' In The Boys Room : Hit Singles 1958-1977

Ben Lee - Cigarettes Will Kill You
: Breathing Tornados

1 comment:

Jon said...

Your comprehension of statistics is spot on! "Correlation does not make causation..." as they say (yeah, they do)

By the way - I've linked to your blog and mp3s, and given you a credit, from my flickr page here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/southcoasting/685286646/ Hope you're cool with it, but just shout if not.