Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Hanukkah!

"Even if he wasn’t related to me, this album is so damn good, that I’d want to make him my brother" -Sacha Baron Cohen

Just so my Jewish readership doesn't feel neglected this holiday season, for the beginning of the Festival of Lights I give you Songs in the Key of Hanukkah, a collection of songs destined to become Hanukkah classics. There are five reinterpretations of traditional favorites as well as five original tunes here put together by Erran Baron Cohen, brother of Borat creator Sacha Baron Cohen. The ten tracks take a wide variety of approaches, and combine klezmer, reggae, electronica, hip hop, tango, pop and other genres.

Check out Dreidel below, and then send all your friends a Hanukkah e-card via this link and share it with them so they can rock out while lighting their Menorah.




(watch the video)


Visit the album's official website.

No comments: