Sunday, January 14, 2007

Grace Potter - live goodies

I've been a fan of Grace Potter and the Nocturnals since I got my hands on a copy of their latest release, Nothing But the Water, and got a chance to see them play live. For those of you who haven't had the good fortune to witness Grace first hand, check out the News page of her website to see some video footage of Grace and company playing Treat Me Right in Baltimore (the audio version is below for your downloading pleasure) and Stop the Bus at Red Rocks.

Grace Potter and the Nocturnals - Treat Me Right (live) : Live at the 8 X 10 Club in Baltimore 9-14-06 (studio version on Nothing But the Water)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Visit their website and become their friend on MySpace.

To read my review of the album, CLICK HERE, and to read my review of the show, CLICK HERE INSTEAD.

No comments: