Friday, February 19, 2010

Sweet Home Chicago


So, I'm totally writing this in the past, and from here on out, my plans for the weekend are guestimates as they haven't happened yet. As of one minute ago, I should have touched down at O'Hare airport, but everyone knows that flying in and out of Chicago is as unpredictable as Amy Winehouse showing up for a show. While I've never really been in Chicago besides the airport, I feel like I somewhat know the city as I've seen The Blues Brothers umpteen number of times. Honestly, quite possibly my favorite movie of all time. I've mentioned in before in these pages, but I could never recommend it too highly. With a killer soundtrack and guest appearances out the wazoo, the movie is incredible.

Today's plan is to hit Dusty Groove and then catch some great funky tunes being spun at rodan. In Chicago tonight? Meet me there. I'll be the cat in the Hawaiian print shirt and 4 cameras around my neck (totally just kidding).


1 comment:

Erica said...

Why not a western shirt instead??