Monday, May 31, 2010

Are you cursed?



So it's been close to two weeks since I've shown my typing around these parts. Part of it is that it's summer, the other part is that my file hosting service crapped out on me. SOOOO...I've found another and am back up and running.

Josh Ritter's new album So Runs the World Away is out. As can be expected with Josh, he hasn't rested on his laurels. That's all I've got for you. Watch the video. It's one half creepy, one half artistic, one half romantic, and one half tragic. Yeah, I know, that equals two. Watch it.







Visit his website and become his friend on MySpace.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Thanks for posting this. For ages people have tried to get me to listen to Josh Ritter but in my head I got him muddled with John Ritter (from Three's Company) so I refused. I finally took the time thanks to you! Hooray I am converted immediately

Sean said...

My pleasure Steph, glad you've been converted!