Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Connect the Dots of Love

If you haven't figured it out by the absence of new posts over the last week, summer is pretty much here. That's right, I've decided that Spring is somewhat over-rated and am ready to skip right to the hazy lazy crazy days of Summer. Of course with the change of seasons comes a change in sounds to match the mood, and lately I've found the first album of this year's summer for my ears.

Besides having an adorable title, Connect the Dots, and matching cover, this debut album from Rabbit! is full of adorable, upbeat, kitch-catchedy tunes that are light enough to breeze you right through the summer. Even my six year old daughter unknowingly bops along to this when I play it. It's one of those albums that seem so simple that anyone could play it, yet has the most gentlest, yet pointed hooks that just don't let go.








Visit their website and become their friend on MySpace.

No comments: