Sunday, April 16, 2006

El Posto Numero Uno

Ok, so right off the bat I'll tell you that I have no indie cred, no contacts with any record labels (major or otherwise), no inside links that leak anything to me, no friends who run the soundboard at local concerts, and not nearly enough time to peruse albums from obscure bands with the hope of being the first to post them. My wit is about as sharp as a banana (already peeled) and I have more skill drawing ligers then writing HTML.

With that said, what I do have is a love of music that runs a pretty wide gamut. Admittedly, most of the music is fairly mainstream (by music blog standards), but that doesn't mean I don't like sharing it with others.

Jack Johnson - The Sharing Song (mp3) - Sing-A-Longs & Lullabies For the Film Curious George

I'm going to hazard a guess that there is a distinct possibility that not a single person in the entire world (or galaxy for that matter) is going to read this, but heh...that's fine with me. To help commemorate my first post, where I feel like I've been touched for the very first time, I give you the following:

Teenage Fanclub - Like A Virgin (mp3) -The King

Mr. Brown - Madonna Speech (mp3) -Reservoir Dogs Soundtrack

No comments: