Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Aqua-Winner

Congratulations to Mike for being the winner of the an Aqualung prize pack. He chose the lovely, invisible jet flying, bullet blocking bracelet donning, lasso of truth twirling, ultra-patriotic skimpy outfit wearing Wonder Woman as his favorite super hero. Soon, he'll be jamming out to Memory Man while wearing an Aqualung t-shirt and hoodie and reading Ragged magazine! Maybe he could send us a copy of his famous Wonder Woman picture to post! It's here! Check out Mike's wife Jill (she's on the right) with the super-heroically beautiful and kid friendly Wonder Woman circa 1979 in Cleveland, OH!

It's not too late to enter to win a copy of Midnight Movies' latest Lion the Girl. A winner will be chosen at random on Friday for that (and there's only one person entered so far, so your odds are pretty good).

Here are some Lynda Carter inspired songs for Mike (and Jill):

Buddahead - Invisible : Live From Bonnaroo 2003

Radiohead - Bullet Proof...I Wish I Was : The Bends

Amy Miles - Lasso : Dirty Stay-Out

Flogging Molly - What's Left of the Flag
: Drunken Lullabies

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I win! I win!!

I love winning! Thanks for choosing me. I will have to dig up the photo of my wife and lynda.

Mike in VA.

Anonymous said...

Boo! The silver surfer would have whooped on Wonder Woman. Look, she's wearing granny panties!