Wednesday, May 23, 2007

the only truth is music


-Because all summer I've provided myself my own jazz, singing in the yard or in the house at night, whenever I had to hear some music, see which way the Angel pours the bucket, what stairs down she goes, and otay jazz afternoons in the Maurie O'Tay nightclub okay - music - Because all these serious faces'll only drive you mad, the only truth is music - the only meaning is without meaning - Music blends with the heartbeat universe and we forget the brain beat.

Jack Kerouac - Desolation Angels


Jack Kerouac - Charlie Parker : The Jack Kerouac Collection

Dizzy Gillespie & Charlie Parker - Groovin' High : Diz 'n Bird At Carniegie Hall

Amos Lee - Truth : Supply and Demand

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heya,

I like your site - just found it today. Um, the link on the first song is a wee bit broken. You've got a tag stuck in your anchor.

Did I really just say that?

Jonny xx

Sean said...

thanks jonny, good ol' Jack is up and running agin.