Thursday, September 07, 2006

Darker My Love - Ready to take a Trip?


Didn't grow up in the 60's? That's OK, take a listen to Darker My Love's self-titled album and you'll feel like you've been transported there instantly! Even if you weren't around to crash Woodstock (the first OR second), if swirly, hazy, grungy, fuzzy, drug-induced, psychedelic rock is your thing, you are going to want to give this album a spin. (if you can think of more adjectives, please let me know)

Darker My Love first formed five years ago in L.A., but it wasn't until last year that the band released their first EP (Summer Is Here). Several weeks ago (on August 22nd), the band released their first full length studio album, from which the following tracks come from. You can also purchase several live sets that the band performed at Spaceland in Los Angeles on iTunes, or you can catch them live on their current tour (get upcoming dates from their MySpace site).


Darker My Love - Opening : Darker My Love

Darker My Love - What's A Man's Paris : Darker My Love


Take a trip with Darker My Love on their website or in MySpace.

No comments: