Monday, May 28, 2007

Web Slinging Songs

I might be the last person on the block not to have seen Spider-Man 3 at this point. Cut me some slack though...I have been listening to the soundtrack, which while not a Tarantino production is a pleasing mix of some newer artists with new songs, as well as a dusty gem right out of the jukebox - The Twist by Chubby Checker. Reviews I've seen for it (the movie) are all over the board. So what's the consensus? Anyone out there got 2 cents to share? Is it worth seeing on the big screen or should I wait to rent it?

Fun-fact about the original comic book Spider-Man: Stan Lee (the creator of Spider-Man) originally intended for Peter Parker to obtain his powers through finding a magical ring, not being bitten by a radio-active spider as we are familiar with.



Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Sealings : Spider-Man 3 Soundtrack


Simon Dawes - Scared Of Myself : Spider-Man 3 Soundtrack

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The Ramones - Spiderman Theme : Saturday Morning: Cartoons' Greatest Hits

Tenacious D - Rock Your Socks / Spiderman : Live 1-22-02 at the Roseland Ballroom (Buy some D)

They Might Be Giants - Spider : Apollo 18

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

saw the flick last night and liked it more than I thought I would. A good popcorn movie and one that's actually worth the price of admission.