Thursday, March 25, 2010

MISB update

SO you might have noticed the deafening silence around here lately. Fear not, the old computer didn't meltdown before its replacement came in. The new computer is up and running, the only problem is, due to some technical difficulties, I still don't have access to any of my music. Needless to say, that makes it a little difficult to listen to it and write about it here. I'm hoping (everyone cross your fingers for me) to have these issues solved this coming Saturday.

In the meantime, I have a little streaming action to share with you of a mix of music put together by Tommy T, bassist for Gogol Bordello, and recent solo artist releasing his debut The Prester John Sessions late last year (I wrote about it back in November


Discover Simple, Private Sharing at Drop.io

It's an exotic mix of music featuring some tracks from his album as well as some other Ethiopian tunes. Enjoy, and wish me luck for Saturday!

Visit his website, his label Easy Star Records, and become his friend on MySpace.

Looking for something to download? Well speaking of Gogol Bordello, they're planning on releasing their new album, Trans-Continental Hustle, on April 27th. You can download the first single from the album, Pala Tute, below!



No comments: