Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday Soul - Sexy Mama


I wanna open up them love gates
To my heaven
This afternoon I know you'll like me
By tonight you're gonna love me

I think in just a moment
There's gonna be a love explosion
Go head and let your jones
Get good and funky, ooh

Come on sexy mama
You're just the way I want you to be
Take it easy, baby
Go head and lay that thing on me

I better pinch myself to make sure that I'm not dreamin, oh
Cause the way you make me feel, I feel like, oh, screamin
Come on, come on, come on, come on
Do it to me now, baby, yeah


The Moments - Sexy Mama : Sexy Mama 7"

The Moments - Where Can I Find Her
: Sexy Mama 7" B-side


2 comments:

Erica said...

I'm guessing I would really like this if itunes would like to allow me to give it a listen! Still no go though! guess I'll have to restart the computer after I charge my NANOOOO! =]

Erica said...

I like =]