Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Win some Wild Things!



Karen O & Spike Jonze Interview - The Songs


Where the Wild Things Are | MySpace Music Videos


Today I've got a little contest for you for some of the most funnest prizes ever given away here at MISB! Back in October I posted a little something on the release of the soundtrack for the movie version of Where the Wild Things Are. Well, it's coming out TODAY on DVD, and to celebrate I've got some WTWTA goodies for you (sorry, no copies of the movie). They include the following:

1 copy of the soundtrack on CD
1 paper crown
1 carol mask
1 copy of FILTER's special WTWTA issue

All of these could be yours! Just leave a comment (or email me) with your name and email address and you'll be in the running. I'll choose a winner next Tuesdayish and notify them via email. In the meantime, check out the video above of Spike Jonze and Karen O talking about the music from the film.






4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for Wild Things! Count me in the running...

Sean said...

Jeannette,

You're half-way in the running...you need to give me an email address so I can get a hold of you if you win!

Lori said...

Sean, Put me in the contest. I love this soundtrack.

Sean said...

N and B, just like Jeannette, you need to leave me your email address so I can contact you if you win! If you don't want to post it up here, feel free to email it to me directly at teachbreed {at} yahoo.com!