Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day (even if you're not my mom)



Cruising around the blog-o-sphere, you'll find lots of posts for mother's day today. While I agree that mom certainly does deserve her very own post, I wonder how many of our moms are actually cruising around the internet and reading our blogs? Since I can almost guarantee that my mom will NEVER see this post (although I still dedicate it to her), I will send my mother's day wishes to anyone reading this who is a mom, or will be soon. It's a damn hard job that rarely ever gets appreciated (much like teachers, cough cough) so in the words of Neil Young, "these notes are for you."

The Frames - God Bless Mom (live) (mp3) - Setlist

Allison Crowe - Playboy Mommy (mp3) - Live at Wood Hall

Johnny Cash - Send A Picture of Mother (mp3) - At Madison Square Garden 12/5/69

Tesla - Mother's Little Helper (mp3) - Five Man Acoustical Jam

Ben Harper and the Blind Boys of Alabama - Mother Pray (mp3) - Live at the Apollo

No comments: