Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Free Anti- Sampler!

I just found out tonight about this insanely sweet (and free) sampler that Anti- Records is offering up on Amazon.com. And did I mention that it is FREE? It features thirteen tracks, many of them from very recent (if not not-yet released) albums from the Anti- roster. Here's the line-up:

1. People Got A Lotta Nerve - Neko Case
2. Warped Sister - Booker T.
3. Death Don't Have No Mercy - Ramblin' Jack Elliott
4. Whachadoin? (feat. Spank Rock, M.I.A., Santigold & Nick Zinner) - N.A.S.A.
5. Brand New Sun - Jason Lytle
6. I'm Sorry, Baby, But You Can't Stand In My Light Any More - Bob Mould
7. Check Your Time - Westbound Train
8. There's hope for you - William Elliott Whitmore
9. Talking Old Soldiers - Bettye Lavette
10. Hey World (Don't Give Up Version) = Michael Franti
11. It's Gonna Be O.K. = The Aggrolites
12. Freedom Highway - Mavis Staples
13. Your Big Hands - Jolie Holland

All of this, and did I already mentioned that the whole thing is free?


Booker T. - Warped Sister : Anti- 2009 Sampler


Visit the Anti- website.

No comments: