Saturday, September 19, 2009

Human Nature Contest

So a couple weeks ago (back here to be exact), I wrote about the American release of the Motown covers album Reach Out from the Australian sensation Human Nature. In case you missed it and don't have to check out the back link above, here's the gist of it. Smokey Robinson, of Motown fame, worked with the Australian foursome on sixteen classic Motown cuts.

Anyway, today isn't about recycling my writing, it's about me having the opportunity to give away three copies of the album to some lucky readers. All you have to do is leave a comment (or email me) with your name, email address, and the name of your favorite Motown song, and you'll be in the running for one of my three copies. This is open to international readers as well, so for any of you down under who are interested, get typing. I'll choose the three winners at random next Saturdayish and notify them via email. In the meantime, here's another cut from the album with some other versions for your listening pleasure.



Human Nature - I Heard It Through The Grapevine : Reach Out

Gladys Knight & The Pips - I Heard It Through The Grapevine : Hitsville U.S.A., The Motown Singles Collection 1959-1971 [Disc 3]

Marvin Gaye - I Heard It Through The Grapevine
: Greatest Hits

The Slits - I Heard It Through The Grapevine
: Cut


Visit their website, their label Sony BMG, and become their friend on MySpace.

No comments: