Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day (to me)


I put up a post for mom, so it only seems fair that I do the same for my dad (and myself while I'm at it). Again, like my mom, I don't really think my dad will ever know of the existance of this dedication, but it's the principle of the matter that counts (building up karma you know). And since today is all about me (since I'm a dad myself now), I'm just gonna post some songs and leave it at that.

Blind Melon - Dear Ol' Dad : Blind Melon

Eartha Kitt - My Heart Belongs to Daddy : Buy some Eartha

Johnny Cash - Daddy Sang Bass : At Madison Square Garden, 12/5/69

Jake Brennan & The Confidence Men - In My Stepdad's Truck : Love & Bombs

Nina Simone - My Father / Dialog : The Very Best Of Nina Simone: Sugar In My Bowl (Disc 2)

No comments: