Monday, July 10, 2006

eye see


So this morning I was lucky enough to enjoy a visit to the hospital. Luckily, because I went in at 7:00 AM, there was no wait in the emergency room, so I was in and out in only an hour. The reason, you ask: I woke up this morning with pain in my left eye very similar to what I felt when my daughter scratched my cornea about a year ago. For those of you who have never experienced this wonderful feeling...take your fingernail to your eye. Trust me...you haven't truly lived life without this burning uncomfortable feeling. It's times like this when I really respect blind people and what they overcome in their lives each and every day. I can't even imgaine what form my life would take if I lost my sight at this point in my life.

Coldplay - Green Eyes : A Rush Of Blood To The Head

Keane - Your Eyes Open : Hopes And Fears

Matisyahu - Close My Eyes : Live At Stubbs

Camera Obscura - I Don't Want to See You : Underachievers Please Try Harder

Bjork & Thom Yorke - I've Seen It All : SelmaSongs:Dancer in the Dark Soundtrack

Dressy Bessy - I Saw Cinnamon : Sound Go Round

No comments: