Monday, November 30, 2009

Nitzer Ebb on Tour!


So normally I'm not one to just throw up tour dates for the heck of it, but I literally just found out that the British 80's industrial band Nitzer Ebb are touring over the next few weeks here in the States in support of Industrial Complex, their first new album in fifteen years! I haven't heard it yet, so I can't tell you anything more about it, but if I had found out about these tour dates earlier, you can bet I'd have been in Boston this week to check them out.

12.1 Toronto @ Mod Club
12.2 Montreal @ Le Foufounes
12.3 Boston @ Paradise
12.4 New York @ Gramercy Theatre
12.5 Philadelphia @ The Starlight
12.6 Fairfax @ Jaxx
12.8 Jacksonville @ Jackrabbit’s
12.10 Atlanta @ Masquerade
12.11 New Orleans @ The Hangar
12.15 Tucson @ The Rock
12.16 Tempe @ Marquee Theatre
12.17 San Diego @ Brick By Brick
12. 18 Ventura @ Majestic Ventura
12.19 Santa Ana @ Galaxy

Nitzer Ebb - Never Known : Saw VI Soundtrack


Visit their website and become their friend on MySpace.

No comments: