Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sunday Soul - Father's Day: House of Blues Style

I know, I know, today isn't Father's Day or Sunday, so what's Sunday Soul doing up here. Well, the truth is I was gone for the weekend, down to Disney World, and didn't have a chance to put this up. So for this week, Sunday Soul is coming to you on Tuesday. I spent my Father's Day / Sunday at the House of Blues at Disney World eating an excellent buffet brunch and listening to some even better live soul-stirring Gospel music. Since I celebrated at the House of Blues, I figured this week's Sunday Soul should have a touch of the Blues. Enter Buster Benton. To all you fathers out there, hope your day was as good as mine.


Buster Benton - Sweet 94 : Sweet 94 7"

Buster Benton - Do It In the Rain
: Sweet 94 7" B-side

Get them both on Spider In My Stew


No comments: