Thursday, July 17, 2008

Moby Loves to Move

Earlier this year Moby dropped his latest album, Last Night, an album that in many ways was a return to some of his old ways that we love so much (read about it here). As Moby loves to do, he's recently released a single for the second track, probably my favorite from the album, I Love to Move In Here. It starts off with the shorter radio version and then kicks into high gear with ELEVEN remixes of the track. Yea, you read that right. While only the most die-hard of Moby fans might want to invest in all of the cuts, you'll find some damn good re-workings within the single. Listen to the original first (if you don't already have it), and then listen to a couple of my favorites.

Moby - I Love to Move In Here : Last Night

and now stream:

I Love To Move In Here - Seamus Haji Remix

I Love To Move In Here - Popof Remix

I Love To Move In Here - Crookers Bass In Here Mix

Find these, and the rest of the remixes, on the I Love To Move In Here single.


Visit his website, his label Mute Records, and become his friend on MySpace.


No comments: