Wednesday, July 30, 2008

There You Are


i always wonder where you came from
and you always say mars
i noticed one day my life was missing something
and then there you are
in your shiny martian suit
with a ship by your side

and i was wearing my heart on my sleeve
you were wearing a star
i can't help but feel the luckiest
of anyone here
was it so beautiful on your planet
that you wanted me there

and before you know it
we're in it one year deep
and tell me why do you want to go out
living in disguise
you always show me love with open arms
and i always give in

i would have charmed you back from china
or from the pisces' fin
and how i am swept away by your mission
to change the world
and i know that you've changed one world here for sure

and before you know it
we're in it two years deep
and i know that you've changed one world here for sure









Visit her website and become her friend on MySpace.

No comments: