Saturday, January 31, 2009

Be My Guest


This coming week is something special here at MISB. Starting tomorrow, and running through next Saturday, I have seven special guests who have agreed to write guest posts for me to dazzle and entertain you. I assure you, you're in for a treat.

I asked these seven folks to come on board, at least temporarily, for different reasons, reasons I'll share as I introduce them each day. Suffice to say for now that they're people whose musical opinion, expertise, knowledge, and writing ability pin the needle on the meter. My goal is to hopefully turn on a few of you, my devoted readers (all four of you), to some other voices that you can turn to for guidance in the vast musical wasteland out there!

And yea, it gives me a week of respite to kick back and let others do the work. I might pop up here and there to drop some musical morsels, but for this week, the focus is off me. Please welcome my guests and don't heckle them too much, I can't afford to find replacements.


No comments: