Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday Soul - Giving Up


Giving up is hard to do
When you really love someone
Giving up .... so hard to do
When you still depend upon
Her warm and tender touch
Her kiss and her hug..........her caress
Oooooh that used to mean so much
And bring you happiness
Woooo ooooooooh

Giving up, so hard to do
I've tried
But it just ain't no use
Giving up, so hard to do
I said I've tried
But it just ain't no use
But my light of hope is burning dim
But
But in my heart I pray
That my love and faith in the girl
My love...will bring her back someday

I'm talking 'bout when you really love someone


Get the A-side on A Donny Hathaway Collection and the B-side on Live.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool. Love the graphics of the actual 7-inch sides with corresponding tracks.

Sean said...

Glad you enjoy Craig. Come back every Sunday for a new one.