Thursday, April 19, 2007

We have a Winner!


Here's Tom getting his prize from Quentin. I've blocked out his face to protect his identity.


Congratulations to Tom for winning a copy of Quentin Tarantino's new soundtrack for Death Proof, and a grungy retro movie poster to go with it. Sorry I don't have copies for everyone who entered!

Since I caught so much flack for not having seen Kill Bill 2, AND for not owning either of the Kill Bill soundtracks, I went out and got the CDs and watched the movie. My life seems much more complete now. And as an addendum to my previous Tarantino post, here are a few tracks from the two soundtracks:


The 5.6.7.8's - Woo Hoo : Kill Bill, Vol. 1


Lucy Liu (Dialogue) - Queen Of The Crime Council : Kill Bill, Vol. 1





Charlie Feathers - Can't Hardly Stand It : Kill Bill, Vol. 2



David Carradine & Uma Thurman (Dialogue) - The Legend Of Pai Mei : Kill Bill, Vol. 2

No comments: