Saturday, October 27, 2007

New Oasis DVD (and contest)

On November 6th, British Uber-Pop band Oasis will be releasing Lord Don't Slow Me Down, a double DVD set that not only gives you the definitive feature length documentary seen in selected cinemas last year, but also the option of voice over commentaries from the band, a Noel Gallagher Q & A session with fans from New York City, out takes from the film, and a second 90 minute bonus disc capturing the band's homecoming show at the City of Manchester Stadium on July 2nd, 2005 together with footage sent in by fans from around the world who attended that show.


Check out the video for the title track Lord Don't Slow Me Down over at YouTube.
Buy the exclusive iTunes digital only single for the same track.
Pre-order the 2 DVD video from Amazon.com.

For those of you who are vinyl fans, I've got two copies of the single for Lord Don't Slow Me Down to give away. Just leave a comment (or E-mail me) with your name and e-mail address and you'll be in the running. I'll choose two winners next Fridayish and notify them via e-mail.

Also as a heads up, Oasis is planning on releasing a new album sometime in 2008, which seems ridiculously far away right now, so just enjoy the following:


Oasis - I Am the Walrus (Beatles cover) : Live at the Whiskey A GoGo in Hollywood, CA 9-29-94

Ryan Adams - Wonderwall (acoustic Oasis cover) : original version on (What's The Story) Morning Glory?

Visit their website, their label Univeral Music, and become their friend on MySpace.


8 comments:

stopcryingyourheartout.com said...

i would like to win one of these please

Sean said...

Stopcrying, don't forget to leave your e-mail address so I can notify you if you win.

Sean

The Oasis Newsroom said...

would luv to win a vinyl

Anonymous said...

I love that wonderwall cover


Ian
californiarocks7@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Eric

ericv138@hotmail.com

H said...

HÉCTOR

oasisbrother@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Gus

navagus@hotmail.com
*****
Keep saying that my head's locked up in the clouds

Keep praying that the lord won't slow me down

I'm tired and I'm sick
Got a habit that I just can't kick
(I) Feel hungover and I'm all in love
Let the lights go down.
*****
**Mainstream Isn't So Bad...Is It?** Don't slow me down...

Anonymous said...

I'd love one of these vinyls!

Erin Wheal
erinwheal@hotmail.com