Thursday, August 13, 2009

Buzz-In with Scion


I've been a big fan of the Scion A/V series for a while now (check out previous project posts). They pull in a wide range of artists and genres, and the profits go directly back to those musicians involved. It's a win / win situation for the artists and the brand. I've come to expect the unexpected from them, but their latest release takes the cake and eats it, too. Start off with Japanese metal group Boris, pull a track from their creations, namely Buzz-In, and then turn a bunch of diverse DJs and producers loose on it, and the results are wider than the Grand Canyon. I'll say it straight out, the original song doesn't work for me, but all four of the remixes here appeal to me. Here's one, follow the link the hear the rest, and get a free copy of the single for yourself at an upcoming Scion event.




Visit Boris' website and become their friend on MySpace.

No comments: