Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Bandwidth Thief

For those of you who have been trying to download songs near the end of the day and haven't been able to, I apologize. I pay for my file sharing service and get a limited amount of bandwidth for all of you nice folks to use to listen to the songs that I share here. Unfortunately, someone else is hot-linking right to my files as well and using up some of the limited bandwidth that I have at my disposal, which results in me running out of bandwidth before the end of the day and you not being able to listen to the songs that you want to.

If one of you reading this post is that person directly linking to my mp3 files, please stop. Like I said above, I pay for the service, and by you directly linking to them, I'm not able to share music with all of the kind people who visit Mainstream Isn't So Bad. If you need help finding a file sharing service (many of which are free), please e-mail me and I'll be more than happy to help you.

In the meantime, for the rest of you kind readers, enjoy the following:

Jane's Addiction - Been Caught Stealing (live) : Live at Irvine Meadows Amphitheater 07/23/91 (studio version on Ritual de lo Habitual)

Belly - Thief : Tank Girl soundtrack

Cold War Kids - Robbers
: Robbers & Cowards

The Beastie Boys - Rhymin & Stealin
: Licensed To Ill

3 comments:

Ninja/Slice said...

here is hoping they stop cause i dig your site alot.

Sean said...

Thanks Ninja, glad you enjoy reading / listening.

Anonymous said...

sean,

sorry someone has gotta be a ass.

keep up the good work.

mike in va